Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Photography and Pear-Vodka



No indoor lighting at home


Spotlight is substituted..


What's that? I purchased a lightbox?


Oh, no. I tore up an anthropology bag.



I never realized how much I would fall in love with photography. I never realized how much one picture could tell a story. Even if the story is simple, a mere moment. I have really come to appreciate good photography. I am enjoying the journey more than the final result. I am not that great of a photographer, and that is okay. It's really the journey that matters. I love learning something new every day. I used to be ashamed at my older photographs, and now, they are funny, but also something the learn from.

The Pear-Vodka is another recipe from Jen's Use Real Butter.
I only had comice pears, which according to Jen is one of the two best pears to infuse in vodka. It is extremely delicate. It comes wrapped up to prevent bruising.
I peeled, and cubed the pear and topped it with vodka in an XOXO POP container. More pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment