Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Making a Light Tent


Get a box in the size that you need. The sturdier the better. Cut out holes on all sides except for back and bottom.


Cutting off the flaps on top


Fitting the paper


Paper on all sides


My super ghetto set-up


What I think is a not so terrible picture...but what do I know...


My lights are very warm so the color is a little off, but I can tinker with that in photoshop. I just need some kind of box/set-up where I can control the light rather than literally shining it directly on the food...it's not giving me very good pictures and as the days get shorter I will be working solely with artificial light. Which is really what has been happening the past couple weeks. So hooray. I am not a super crafty person. I go about in crafts in the most basic and fundamental way. If I can do it, anyone can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment