Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Woodinville Weekend




Morning Cinnamon Buns
Sweet Bread with Raspberries?
Pear Tart for Dessert
Case and I recently took advantage of a GroupOn to spend the night in Woodinville in a French country inn. I was a little skeptical at first. We spent a lot of time at B & Bs in Ireland and it's not that they were bad, but there is something different, as compared to a hotel, with spending the night at a B & B. It's someone's home! And no matter how much they welcomed me, I still felt like I was trespassing ever so slightly. This place however, wow! I think Inn definitely fits more than B & B even if it was someone's home. It was beautiful and the food that Nancy made was scrumptious, fresh and homemade. If you are ever staying in Woodinville Auberge, Edge of Seattle is definitely worth going to.
As for Woodinville, we didn't end up doing a single wine tasting, ah-ha. We did an awesome Mead tasting at Adytum Cellars, and a Grappa tasting at Soft Tail Spirits, where I ate a chocolate covered espresso bean and knocked a bracket off my tooth, which I have to go in today (hopefully!) and fix. And than it was on the Purple Cafe for good eats and finally some wine.
It was a lovely weekend with Case!

The camera was purchased on friday!! The pictures posted here are from it. So far I just have the kit lens, 18 - 55mm f/3.5 - 5.6, and it's working for me fine. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment