Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

"Perfect" Fried Chicken







Funny story this. Those XOXO pop containers are all well and good until you forget what's in them. A few days after making this chicken I bought flour and when I was refilling the flour container I realized that the pancake mix container looked really really low, and I thought, how strange. Then I realized that I had used pancake mix (it looks like whole wheat flour) for the chicken instead of flour. Oooops. Still tasted good. I think the fact that I didn't suspect a thing shows that right? Right? The spices are actually what really made this taste goooood. And the chicken is so so moist, it's ridiculous. It's once again from Bon Appetite. Their site for perfect fried chicken is pretty neat so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment