Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

clafoutis

a dessert that is near and dear to my heart. i've made it with cherries and apricots many a time but never with rasberries and as I couldn't even find cherries in the store...thank you Urban Spork for the inspiration. i followed the recipe exactly save for adding a teaspoon of vanilla extract when I beat in the eggs and using only half a lemon for zest which I still felt was a bit much....but delicious and so so easy nonetheless. i know I know it was over cooked but really, once you sprinkle powdered sugar on top you don't can't even tell! honest. still super moist inside. a dessert fairly impossible to overcook and definitely impossible to keep around the house. i am fairly confident this will be gone before I go to bed. what?! it has fruit in it, it's totally healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment